Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Questions

Hi,
A few weeks ago almost immediately as I knelt down to pray I heard the Holy Spirit tell me "I am taking you to a higher level" That same night when I went to bed I had a nightmare that a huge snake was lunging at me and it had the eyes of a human. Another time I had a dream that I could feel the presence of something evil. I called out for Jesus and then I woke up. Another strange thing, I live in the country and one day there was a rabbit that got himself caught in the fence. I prayed and asked God to show me how to release him. After he was free as I was walking back into the house the words from Psalm 46:1 popped into my head. I would appreciate any help with these incidents.

God Bless,
Maryann

Re: Questions

The Holy Spirit has indeed taken you to a higher level so you were able to see in this level the huge snake while asleep. Enemies in this level are high ranking; they are rulers and principalities over regions, nations and cities.

I call this level " Stage2". You may read my article on stage2 warfare at http://www.globalwarfare.org.ph/contents1x/Intro_message/warfare_stages/warfare_stages.html

Rabbit

Your dream on the rabbit tells that you are called to set people free from the fowler's snare. As a stage2 warrior, the Lord wants you to engage high ranking demons and neutralize them from inflicting terror in the heavenly places over territories God wants you to cover in prayer. Now the rabbit is symbolic of those who are trapped and helpless. God wants you to help them not only in prayer but also in physical and practical ways as you are one who quickly asks and listens to the voice of the Holy Spirit for instructions.

Re: Re: Questions

Hi, my name is michelle. im 17, i deal with alot of similar warfare. when satan is scared he attacks you because he knows you are dangerous for the lord, and especially if you have desires and a heart to serve the lord. i have dealt with many of the same things, dreams...whatever and you need to take AUTHORITY of WHO you ARE in CHRIST! which means before bed to a bible study(you may get weak and want to sleep but dont) and pray outloud for protection during the night and for peace and pure dreams and pray for this protection and sleep with christian music on all night quietly and keep your bible close to your bed. Good luck, your sister in christ,
Michelle