Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spiritual Attack in my dreams

I'm getting married on Saturday Sept 4th. It will be the second marriage for both of us, and we will only have our parents, siblings and our children there.

Back in February the Lord gave me an overwhelming burden for our family members who will be at the wedding. I felt very strongly that I needed to focus the ceremony on unity, healing, and reconcilliation. It was a burden that I couldn't get out of my mind.

Throughout the planning everything had fallen into place almost too perfectly. Then suddenly about a month ago, my fiance's mother who hadn't raised the subject in years attacked him viciously about coming back to the Catholic church. He begged her not to argue about it and ended up just hanging up on her. She and his father proceeded not to speak to him for the next few weeks. We almost cancelled the wedding. Instead I focused on Jesus prayer for us in John 17 and left them alone.

His father called him last week, and asked to come over. He had absolutely had a spiritual awakening of some sort and in tears he asked his son to forgive him for the kind of father he'd been. We were so encouraged. Then my dad's father in law was suddenly diagnosed with esophogeal cancer. They didn't know if they could come. There was also a possible hurricane that would have made the trip from PA to WI impossible but that worked out too. Attacks have come from everywhere yet the Lord has worked all of them out.

So now the attacks are coming onto me. Last night in my dreams I was held down by demons, and tried desperatly to call out the name "Jesus". They physically blocked my mouth. Then I managed to call it out and they released my mouth but they picked me up and in my dream I was being pushed very fast through the air outside. I commanded them to stop in Jesus name but they didn't. My fiance and my children were standing outside and saw me and I just shrugged my shoulders as I flew past them in the air and said, "I'm under attack."

At one point I considered the possibility of legal ground so I said, "What did I do?" They showed a scene where I was trying to play a children's game and couldn't remember how - I was playing it incorrectly while trying to remember. They said I lied about how I played the game.

When it was over my fiance (in the dream) said that he could see them and they looked like they were hitting me over and over again. It was so absolutely real. I woke up very upset. Can anyone offer any advice on how I can get through all this until Saturday? Thanks!

Re: Spiritual Attack in my dreams

You need to wage spiritual warfare by fasting and prayer. Subdue those demons hindering your path.

Re: Re: Spiritual Attack in my dreams

I would advise you to take a more different course of action. Such as going to a baptist church that doesnt get caught up in thew promotion of demonic influence as youve just described.