Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reconciliation and restoration

I humbly come to you to ask for prayer for the reconciliation and restoration of my marriage to Brett. Last year my body was broken and I was so vulnerable and the devil took total advantage of that and invaded my life. He took something very precious from me, my love, my husband. my life. I ask that you stand and pray with me.

Jennifer

Re: Reconciliation and restoration

Dear Jennifer,

I'm happy to come alongside you to pray for reconciliation with your husband Brett and the restoration of your marriage. This is the will of God that we pray His will for one another and His will is perfectly good. What God has joined together let no man/ nor woman put asunder.If we have as wives not been entirely blameless in putting the marriage asunder we ask forgiveness from God for He is faithful and just to forgive. And there's now no more condemnation in Christ Jesus. The fervent prayer of a righteous wife avails much.Be encouraged that God's will will come to pass.

Feel free to tell me how your body was broken last year. Before I get the privilege of that info, let me share these truths. The devil may have taken advantage of you and taken away things precious to you but NOT LOVE, NOT LIFE. I contest that. For no principality nor power can separate you from the love of God. The Lord Jesus says nothing can snatch you from the Father's hand. It was the love of God that caused you to post this prayer request, and the same love that raises people to respond.God loves you, and Brett.

As to that broken body of yours, know that you have this treasure in jars of clay to prove that this all surpassing power is from God and not from us. You may be hard pressed on every side but not crushed, perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed. The life of Jesus be revealed in that body now.

God loves you. We do too.

Zeny

Re: Reconciliation and restoration

Greetings! Your prayer request was forwarded to the enlisted warriors of the Prayer Alert Global Network.

Leo Calderon
Prayer Coordinator, PAGN

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I humbly come to you to ask for prayer for the reconciliation and restoration of my marriage to Brett. Last year my body was broken and I was so vulnerable and the devil took total advantage of that and invaded my life. He took something very precious from me, my love, my husband. my life. I ask that you stand and pray with me.

Jennifer