Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VOICE OF GOD?

Yes, God may also speak by flashing words thru your mind. I also experience this. On the other side, the devil can also flash words thru your mind.

So how can one identify who is flashing it? One accurate approach to discern and determine who is speaking is to activate your skin sensor to function as a prophetic feeler. You must sense the presence of that spirit. It is best to practice this with a mentor seasoned in this level of discernment, but if no one is available near you, I am willing to mentor you thru email.

Primarily, you must know how to feel and recognize the Presence of God. With this experiential knowledge, you may easily determine the presence of other spirits. In the Presence of God, heaven is open. If heaven is not open, you cannot feel the Presence of God.

Develop this connection with God feeling his Presence then talk with him because in this situation, his words will be like fire burning in your heart.

Leo

Re: Re: VOICE OF GOD?

I do not know anyone who is experienced in this manner. I would appreciate any help you can give me via email. Another question I have can satan read our minds?

God Bless,
Maryann

Re: Re: Re: VOICE OF GOD?

No, Satan cannot read people's mind. However, since he was here on earth since man was first created until today, he can intelligently perceive what a person is thinking, particularly those who are not in the Lord. In fact, he gives thoughts to people and people think them. In this situation, he knows the thoughts of those people.

With Christians who stay in the Presence of God, the devil cannot accurately perceive their thoughts and moves specially when they think, speak and move according to the Spirit of God. Spirit-filled Christians are a mystery to him.