Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Waging in the spiritual realm

"I saw my husband and asked for his forgiveness, he said no, I love you but I can’t come back home. He left the party and gone."

This means your situation may be that you're giving him too much negative vibes and have done so much damage to him. Enough for him not to forgive you in your dreams, even?

This symbolizes that he suffered too much so he left you and your place of home to find happiness and true love.

Why did you ask for his forgiveness in your dream? That shows you may have caused him to leave in the first place. You seem to be stuck in the 'evil' mode while he has moved on? You mention "fortress where all people can't flee." This shows insecurity and the inner fears of being on your own.

Maybe -- take a longlook at yourself and your life to see why things are not improving. Analyze your personality and so on.

Re: Re: Waging in the spiritual realm

hey