Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sleep

Hi Brett,

You are saved by grace, NOT because you don't cuss or cuss in your sleep or for whatever wicked or good thing you've done.

The fruit of your salvation is seen in your 10 years of being sober and in your passionate pursuit of knowing and obeying God's instructions.

In dealing with bad dreams and nightmares, please consider the following:
1. Dreams are realities that may speak of your past, present or future. Personalities in dreams may involve you, other people, love ones, enemies, strangers, God, His angels, Satan and/or demons.
2. Since dreams are realities, fighting and cussing in sleep are evidences that the spirit of anger and cussing demons can still provoke you.
3. Why did God allow the demons to provoke you in those dreams? This is for you to know that anger and cussing still reside in your spirit and the demons can activate them when you are asleep or awake.
4. Delete the files of anger and cussing. Make a list of what makes you angry and cuss. Delete them one by one by making an oral or written covenant of love with God by forgiving and loving those who hurt and hate you. Know the truth and the truth shall set you free--John 8:32. Internalize scriptures and verses that neutralizes anger, cussing and any bitterness you had in the past up to the present and future.
5. Pray in the Spirit as often as you can. If you can pray in tongues, do this even while in bed until you fall asleep.

God bless

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict that by the grace of God has been sober 10 years, I first experienced the spirit realm while using chemicals. I have been saved and baptized, I pray dailey and meditate on Gods word.I also spend time alone and being still and quiet to listen for Gods instructions. when I am awake I practice christian priciples and lead a christian life,Many people tell me iam a fake christian cause they hear me talk, fight,scream and cuss in my sleep. Do any of you have any idea what is going on with me. I know I have been forgiven or I couldnt be sober. I know my family that iam standing for restoration,was not a legal marriage, although we did take it to God and ask him to join us as man and wife and we would make it legal as soon as we could. I am still trying to keep my word to God even though we have been split up for 2 years now. When this first happened I opened my bible to the book of hosea( a book I had never heard of at the time) and I have taken that as Gods word to me personally and have been standing on it ever since. I have a mental picture in my mind of satan holding my spouse and kids captive.I have almost quit a few times,but then a truck goes by with God can, or I see a liscense plate that says restored. Any knowledge you may have is appreciated Thanks Brett