Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thyroid Problems

Thank you for your encouraging words! I'm writing today to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers and giving me the steps to follow. My thyroid has been totally healed. I received the lab reports from my doctor this week! This is the first I've been off medication since I was 10 years old and I'm 53!
I followed the steps you gave me, trusted God, and He
certainly showed me His mercy and grace. He is so awesome and again, I thank you for your website and your faithfulness to those with questions.
In Him,
Nan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

NAN,
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS. I , TOO, HAD HYPOTHYROIDISM. ( I SAY "HAD" AS IN PAST TENSE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HEALED, I AM JUST WAITING FOR IT TO MANIFEST). I HAD CANCER OF THE THYROID AND IT WAS REMOVED IN 1998. GOD PROMISED TO FULLY AND WHOLEY RESTORE IT THOUGH. I AM STILL BELEIVING FOR HIS MANIFESTATION OF HIS HEALING.
YOU AND I ARE ALREADY HEALED....WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO MANIFEST. WE WERE HEALED BY HIS STRIPES AND WE HAVE CLAIMED IT. NOW, WE WAIT FOR THE MANIFESTATION.
GOD BLESS.