Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayer Warfare On Drugs

I found through prayer experience and the anointing knowledge which came to me through the Holy Spirit that the principality behind drugs is Mind Control. My child was very disrespectful, even violent towards me, and the Holy Spirit said it was Mind Control by drugs, later my husband and I prayed to gether in our car as we were travelling down an inner city street against this Mind Control principality and it was awful! It came at us and tried to make us both dizzy and our eyes were being forced shut in order to make us get into an accident. My husband was shook up, and he realized we were dealing with something very evil and real. I knew I had to fast and my husband fasted with me. Ordinarily he likes his meals! Our child then later phoned to apologize at the end of the fast and ended up in jail because of other things. Perhaps 6 months later, I had to pray against it again as it was trying to entice our child to go back to it. We have wrestled with this Principality for 6 years. It can come out only with fasting and prayer warfare. I had to fast and pray aagain recently for our child. God told me we had to break all legal claims made upon our child in the Name of Jesus. Satan's grip has slipped and it's only a matter of time before he is totally healed, because the addictions come in through the broken heart of abuse experiences. Hope this info. helps.