Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please Pray

Hi, for you to overcome the embarrassment, humiliation and condemnation of the devil thru people around you, I suggest that you make the following resolve:

1. That truth will set you free: Orally, mentally and spiritually you must strongly declare that you have been forgiven by God; that the thoughts, gossips and rumors about you will not prosper nor will it affect or destroy your image and likeness in Christ. Delete the embarrassment, shame and disgrace in the heavenly places. Bless those who are gossiping and saying bad things about you. Pray and show them kindness and love. Maybe you can ask your pastor/leader to gather you with those who have heard and have spoken against you where you can ask them to forgive you for backsliding, then pray for you.

2. Declare also that you are already dead to your own honor, that Christ in you is the HONOR that is pure. Regard humiliation and embarrassment as God's appointment for you to put pride and false humility under the feet of Jesus.

3. Rejoice that you have been forgiven and that God has given you his grace,love and joy to move on and be a victorious intercessor and warrior in such a time as this.

God bless

Re: Re: Please Pray

Thanks a lot that was the best advice that I have received since the drama. I will apply all of your words of wisdom . God bless and thanks again .