Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Jesus is God"

Peace greetings All!

I have never believed the "Jesus is God" doctrine ever since it was told to be as a young child. I also do not believe that the Messiah pre-existed with our Heavenly Father and Creator from the beginning. Are there any here who believe as I do? Please see my web site at: http://www.freewebs.com/frank4yahweh/index.htm if you are interested in studies on these subjects.

Re: "Jesus is God"

No, Jesus is NOT God. That is a trinitarisn, neo-pagan belief that Emperor Constantine started, not something that Christians wanted to believe in. Because Cons was such a charismatic, albeit confused, leader, people added that in just to be polite. But it's not in the Bible. God doesn't change, and in the OT there never was a relative passage to more than one God.

Jesus pre-existed as the Messiah before creation, but by another name.

I find your question interesting, and i will take a look into your site ASAP. Why don't you look at mine (Nathan Guannan Zhang DOT Com) after February of this year, when the new, updated version will be uploaded? I'm sure I will have sunnink on the subject in that site!