Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Something not right

oops the pain is in my left arm not my right

What you are experiencing may have something to do with the place where you are. Here are some guidelines in discerning the spirits:

1. Pain in your left arm going all the way to your hand is an indicator of a problem on working relationship and finance or a problem in relationship due to lack of work and lack of finance. It does not necessarily imply any work of witchcraft in occultic level. If pain is severe, it indicates that the problem may be of a wider territory such as the neighborhood, community, city or nation. But start discerning where you live, your home and your self and family then zoom in your neighborhood if the pain is still there. If you and your family has no problem on this, try looking into the past of your place. It may also tell of the former occupants of your house or land. If the past is not the source of pain, then go to the present. If the present is not the source of pain, then go to the future.

2. When the pain leaves you, it means that you have pinpointed the source of problem perpetrated by demons and humans as well.

3. To neutralize evil in the area of work relationship and finance, declare peace, love and healing of relationships thru repentance and forgiveness of those wounded and are hurting. Truths released thru prayer are powerful bombs that will demolish and clear the lies and deception infesting the hearts and minds of the wounded. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in your mapping out operation and gain victory in this battle for God's purpose and glory.

God bless,

Leo Calderon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have been staying before the Lord in much worship and praise and praying. I sit down to rest and I start noticing confusion comming against me and and anxiety feeling and I began to feel something insn't right. My husband listen to secular music also the heavy stuff. I counter act that with annoited music.So I dont think it is that. I moved to a diffrent area recently I did sense something 3 times did not like me here because I know God put me in the place. I have been feeling a strong pain in my right arm all the way to my hand. Is this a sign of witchcraft comming against me. I noticed my son who is 11 also was feeling the oppression tonight. I also have a question about my husbands legs they have been hurting for about 10 years now he medicates himself and his other family members have simular leg pain. Any answers from the Lord? Thanks in advance

I have got a tip for you before you go to any great lengths to believe you are under satanic attack:

1.) Be scientific in your methodology when testing the spirits, or the pain. This does not mean to lose God and follow Darwin, it means to use Rene Descartes' Scientific Method (which I believe is more potent and accurate than Francis Bacon's) to test the spirits. Watch out for the Straw-Man Fallacy--There may not be a demon at all, instead, the pain is caused by medical reasons. Now I am no liscenced doctor be it homeopathic, TCM, or AMA, so I can not give you a proper prognosis into your causes of pain. You might want to investigate if it is caused by medication or occupational hazards first, then by air or EM pollution. If it is none of those, THEN use the SAME METHOD to test the spirits.

Make a hypothesis, such as "It is a demon of wicca that causes my pain (wicca short name for witchcraft here, non-binding)", then rebuke and bind and toss into Hell the spirits of wicca. Then wait a few days, and see if the problem persists. If it does, make a new, different hypothesis, and do the process over. Then have a fellow (church friend who is deep in God) do the same method over and see if there is truly a provable result. If the demons leave, then put a prayer cover over your house for until you leave or goto the land of the dead, or if you want to be nice, forever.

2.) Don't fall on false superstitious beliefs to figure out if it is a demon. Lucifer loves it and exploits you when you do that.

That is all, in my humble opinion. Thank you for letting my share my op. In Jesus's name, Namarie.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have been staying before the Lord in much worship and praise and praying. I sit down to rest and I start noticing confusion comming against me and and anxiety feeling and I began to feel something insn't right. My husband listen to secular music also the heavy stuff. I counter act that with annoited music.So I dont think it is that. I moved to a diffrent area recently I did sense something 3 times did not like me here because I know God put me in the place. I have been feeling a strong pain in my right arm all the way to my hand. Is this a sign of witchcraft comming against me. I noticed my son who is 11 also was feeling the oppression tonight. I also have a question about my husbands legs they have been hurting for about 10 years now he medicates himself and his other family members have simular leg pain. Any answers from the Lord? Thanks in advance