Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call to Arms or is my Finest Hour soon to come???

Last February, I had a very powerful warfare dream. Now please take into account that I was born into a line of warrior class elitemen in China, I come from an upper class family in CHina and a Middle-class one in the US, the US being a militarily superior nation. I am destined to command armies, I've known it since I was a kid, and my name, Guannan, means "Supreme Military Victor" or "Conqueror".

So basically I was in a field, I don't know whether I was commanding the Heavy Artillery, or whether I was just a bystander, but there were these HUMONGOUS multiple-rocket launch vehicles standing before me in right echelon. They suddenly started to fire massive amounts of SAMs into the air, and I saw panned right, far away, black MiGs falling out of the sky. The rest of the Dream i do not remember.

There were snow-capped mountains in the background, and there was war New Age music playing.

In the past, these dreams symbolized that I would be coming under all sorts of attack, form spiritual to humiliatory to corporeal. So I want to know, given the variables, was my dream one of a warning, a call to arms, or a prophecy of my finest hour on the real battlefied?

(I did end up getting into a lost argument at school later, about two weeks later, which got me suspended because my school is racist and would rather let the white fighter punk stay and make me, the yellow genius, leave. I find it unfair, but i don't believe it was talking about that, becuase there is a type of dream to warn me about those types of stuff.)

Please answer.

In Jesus' name we fellowship together, Namarie!

Re: Call to Arms or is my Finest Hour soon to come???

In interpreting dreams, one with the Spirit of God looks at the dream literally and symbolically.

Literally at this point, you may be far from becoming an artillery officer in the military but this won't be impossible as you are still young and if you have the potentials.

Symbolically, you are called into the military. In spiritual warfare, your dream may speak of the kind of battle that the Lord may deploy you: S2 combat.[Read my article on this at http://www.globalwarfare.org.ph/contents/introduction/warfare_stages/warfare_stages.html]

In S2 combat, relationship, intimacy and obedience to the Lord Sabaoth must be uncompromised since warfare in this dimension requires precise sensors--- which connects your spirit with the wicked enemy and this is defiling. In a wicked environment, a sensitized warrior may experience the overwhelming wickedness of rulers and principalities, so to overcome them, you must have the required amount of knowledge and wisdom of God's written law and truths. This process requires sensitivity to his voice in the study of the Bible in building your truth files. Qualities required: holy and perfect attitude and discipline to implement God's will on earth as it is in heaven. Reminder: Love your enemies but have no mercy on the devil. Loosing an argument in humility and peace is subduing the arrogant spirit in a person. Be a peacemaker with people but merciless to the Kingdom of Darkness. God bless.

Re: Call to Arms or is my Finest Hour soon to come???

ouy thgim tnaw ot teg ruoy daeh tuo fo rouy ssa, dna nrael.