Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SEEING AND HEARING

Almost five years ago I started seeing demons. By the grace of God I have never been afraid of them greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. Not long after that when I was reading my bible the words I will build a house for you jumped off the page at me. Sometimes GOD reveals things to me before they happen through dreams, visions and a "gut feeling". Here lately the bible verse look to the rock from which you were hewn came to me. A few weeks after that the words your prince is coming and most recently a call to arms. Can anyone shed some light on these things for me?

God Bless,
Maryann