Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Needing spiritual intercessory prayers strongly

Satan is trying to cause major distractions,confusion and every evil work,pray against that and memory loss, hypnosis,fogs,manupulations,mind control,harassing and menecing demons,against Satan and his host that is attacking me in all directions,cancel out his assignment against me,pray against witchcraft in all forms and hinderences of all kinds,witches that are coming against me,against loopholes,obsticles,baracades,curses(pray that I be delivered from them all),pray against all the negative and evil words that were spoken against me that they be canceled out and made null,void,powerless,non effect,and brought to nought,against the windy conditions here in Tulsa,Oklahoma,against ice,snow,we just had ice last weekend and need no more,pray against wind,snow,and we need sunshine and reasonable temperatures.Pray in the Holy Ghost,I might had forgot something.Thanks and God Bless.