Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need intercession for me and Tulsa,Oklahoma

Pray against Satan and his host,against mind control,hynosis,witchcraft in all forms and hinderences and distractions of all kinds,barriers,walls,snares,traps,jinxs,torment,harassing and menecing demons,against this sickness that Satan has unleahsed against me,I need to hear in my left ear and it needs to open up and it is aggraivating.Pray against all the negative and evil words that were spoken against me that they be canceled out and made null,void,powerless and brought to nought.Pray against the windy conditions here in Tulsa,Oklahoma, we need no more wind,or wacky weather,we need no rain for now,no snow,or ice.We need plenty of sunshine and abit warmer temperatures.Pray against the storm that they supposedly say is to come here.Thanks and God Bless.