Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I neeeeed em all! lol

I am one of those guys that listened to cbsrmt all the time in the 70's. Some of those stories gave me goose bumps. I remember one about a cat with round pupils that scared the crap out of me.

Well anyway, the reason for this post is I want em all. I have 80 or 90 of them and am hooked on collecting them. I don't like getting them piece mill and would love to hook up with someone via ftp or something and do some trading.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Re: I neeeeed em all! lol

Kevin, if you still need them email me.

Me too - I have about 600, but want to get em all...help!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater

I too was an advid radio listener to the Mystery Theater could you please provide me with some information on obtaining these wonderful old radio programs.
Thanks,
Art Morrone
morrone@pbworld.com

Every single episode of CBSRMT, all 1399 of them, are available for free through bit torrents.

They have them for download over at: http://www.mysteryshows.com in the members section. They do ask that (if a person can) they make a small donation towards keeping the site going and new programs, but it's juat a one time thing and then the membership is for life.