Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: cbs rmt

To get a copy of some of the shows on the CBSRMT Channel:

Send:

$8.00 S&H (Postal Money Order, or Cashier's Check only please.)

(This covers USPS Priority Mail and one blank CD-R)

To:

Mark Yafchak

130 Primrose Lane

North Syracuse, NY 13212

You will get:

1 CD-R with approximately 50 CBSRMT programs.

Please allow 3-4 weeks for me to fill the order. I get dozens of requests a week and fill them first come first served.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just visited Wild's web site...c'est incoiable! How do I access his stuff, reach him, etc. and how does one trade shows that are on cassette tape that will not fit into the computer? also, what is the chances of a zillion of us contacting CBS and see if we can't get them to sell their archives to a commercial outfit so we could at least buy the damn things? thanks

Re: Re: cbs rmt

OK, how many different cd's do you have? just one with 50 shows, or do you have many with 50 shows each? how do i get my collection from cassettes to cd's so i can trade shows with other fans? tha's incroiable...my typing's bad

Replying to:

Send:

To:

Mark Yafchak

130 Primrose Lane

North Syracuse, NY 13212

You will get:

Please allow 3-4 weeks for me to fill the order. I get dozens of requests a week and fill them first come first served.

Replying to:

I just visited Wild's web site...c'est incoiable! How do I access his stuff, reach him, etc. and how does one trade shows that are on cassette tape that will not fit into the computer? also, what is the chances of a zillion of us contacting CBS and see if we can't get them to sell their archives to a commercial outfit so we could at least buy the damn things? thanks

Re: Re: Re: cbs rmt

I have 5 CD's with 50 - 60 shows on each. To put your collection on CD's you will need to have a sound card on your computer with an audio input jack on it. You can then hook up your tape player to your computer with audio cables and record them to your hard drive. Once they are on your hard drive you can burn them onto a CD with a cd burner drive and a program like Roxio's Easy CD creator to make your disks.

Replying to:

OK, how many different cd's do you have? just one with 50 shows, or do you have many with 50 shows each? how do i get my collection from cassettes to cd's so i can trade shows with other fans? tha's incroiable...my typing's bad

Replying to:

Send:

To:

Mark Yafchak

130 Primrose Lane

North Syracuse, NY 13212

You will get:

Replying to: