Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's Swap MP3's!

OK, here's a brief description of the process. You digitally record the tapes by running the sound out of your stereo and into your computer. You need special software to do this. I use something called SoundStudio for the Macintosh platform--you need to find that equivalent if you run Windows as your OS. The digital recording outputs the file in a WAVE (PC) or AIFF (Mac), and you then convert that file to MP3 or just simply burn it onto the CD directly. If all or some of this sounds like Greek to you, then you simply need to learn more about it, and I would recommend the web, the library, etc. Hioe that helps. My original offer stands, I will burn these tapes for you onto CD's at no charge.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey, i have the golden girl...sin't that the remake of the canterville ghost? it's good! my titles are not all accurate because i just wrote on the casette what it was about, but i'll try to get them all pretty....how do i get them on cd's?

Replying to:

Hello. MP3's are audio files that you can play on your computer. You need to make (or have someone else make) MP3 files from your collection on tape. If done properly, they

will be very much in demand by people who collect this series. I have all but 14 episodes in this series. Here are the episodes I need:

"The Pilgrim Soul"

"The Golden Girl"

"Shadow of a Lover"

"The Fateful Bell"

"Private Demon"

"Nightmare in Gillette Castle "

"The Master Minds"

"The Murder of Caesar"

"Pretty Polly"

"Death and the Dreamer"

"A Penny for Your Thoughts"

"The Orphaned Heart"

"Diabolo"

"To Be an Empress"

"The Twelfth Juror"

Please tell me if you have any of these. Also, I can do this conversion for you, if you like.

=Rocky=

Replying to:

rocky: what are MP3's and how do i trade shows that are on cassette? i have about 150 episodes...

Replying to:

If you send me a list of what you have I'll do likewise.