Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unknown Title

All I can remember about the show was that it had to do with a disturbed woman (little girl?) who had trouble sleeping in her room in a newly acquired house. She described some sort of creatures living BEHIND the wallpaper in this room.

I tried on THREE different occations to record it, but with no success each time. (tape borke, power failure, serious electrical storm which rendered it un-listenable)

Does anyone out there recall thge show? Is it available anywhere?

Thanks.

Randy.......

Re: Unknown Title

Do you recall the year it was orignially aired? That would help me track down the specific episode.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

All I can remember about the show was that it had to do with a disturbed woman (little girl?) who had trouble sleeping in her room in a newly acquired house. She described some sort of creatures living BEHIND the wallpaper in this room.

I tried on THREE different occations to record it, but with no success each time. (tape borke, power failure, serious electrical storm which rendered it un-listenable)

Does anyone out there recall thge show? Is it available anywhere?

Thanks.

Randy.......