Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unknown title

I'm looking for the title and possible download of a particular episode of RMT.

It was about about a man and woman who were in a state of limbo (near death). Other characters included an ogre named "Mordrid" and an angelic woman named "Druscilla".

Re: Unknown title

Do you know the particular year it may have originally aired? It would help me track down the episode.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It was about about a man and woman who were in a state of limbo (near death). Other characters included an ogre named "Mordrid" and an angelic woman named "Druscilla".

Re: Re: Unknown title

I don't the year. All I can remember is the plot and character names. I think E.G Marshall was the host... and the woman (not Druscilla) had sort of a sultry voice. Hope that helps!

Thanks.

Joe

Replying to:

Do you know the particular year it may have originally aired? It would help me track down the episode.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Unknown title

An interesting episode, it was called "The Garden" I have the episode guide with me at work so I cannot provide any other info.

CK

Replying to:

I don't the year. All I can remember is the plot and character names. I think E.G Marshall was the host... and the woman (not Druscilla) had sort of a sultry voice. Hope that helps!

Thanks.

Joe

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Unknown title - follow-up

Here are the details if you're interested:

The Garden, episode #258 first broadcast on 9/19/74; rebroadcast 11/10/74, 9/16/79. Trivia: Mordred was played by Joe Silver who had a very deep and unique voice that was easily recognizable. He starred in some 34 RMT episodes as well as several old TV shows

Replying to:

An interesting episode, it was called "The Garden" I have the episode guide with me at work so I cannot provide any other info.

CK

Replying to:

Thanks.

Joe

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Unknown title

The episode your looking for is "The Garden" from 9/19/74. I have a copy on cassette tape with Himan Brown as host if you'd like it. Let me know, Midnight

Replying to: