Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEED TITLE OF EPISODE

dear mystery theater fans,

I'm looking for the title and if possible a download link for an episode of cbsrmt that featured a woman who heard the voices of aliens in her head. I believe the characters name was Alice but I'm not 100 percent sure on this. The episode is probably from the mid 70's. Any help is deeply appreciated,

thanks, Joe

Re: NEED TITLE OF EPISODE

hmmmm..may have that one...is she "joined" with an alien woman by machine? as soon as i figure out how to get them on line...do i need a cd burner for that? i also have about 100 on casette...as soon as i get the cd burner for that, i can give you lots...like Canterville Ghost and the engineer who condemns the cable car to his sister's resort in the Rockies...and the summer house...ghosts in a clinic...maybe we can trade episodes....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

dear mystery theater fans,

I'm looking for the title and if possible a download link for an episode of cbsrmt that featured a woman who heard the voices of aliens in her head. I believe the characters name was Alice but I'm not 100 percent sure on this. The episode is probably from the mid 70's. Any help is deeply appreciated,

thanks, Joe