Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: cbs rmt

I am so glad I found this website and other people actually know what CBSRMT is! For about 20 years I have tried to tell people about it and they had never heard of it. These shows were so inspired--I guess they just don't get much publicity what with most people being so video/TV oriented. Too bad they are not available to the consumer. Long live CBSRMT! If anyone has a favorite, I would be interested--I have forgotten a lot of the storylines, but remember that I LOVED this program. My 16 year old son is really into creative writing and think hearing these would inspire him.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just visited Wild's web site...c'est incoiable! How do I access his stuff, reach him, etc. and how does one trade shows that are on cassette tape that will not fit into the computer? also, what is the chances of a zillion of us contacting CBS and see if we can't get them to sell their archives to a commercial outfit so we could at least buy the damn things? thanks

Re: Re: cbs rmt

My favorite episode is the first one I ever taped-- "Death Is A Woman" by Elspeth Eric. First broadcast on Christmas night, 1979, it stars Gordon Heath and Robert Dryden. It has everything an RMT fan is looking for-- A creepy victorian mansion overlooking the Pacific Ocean, a touch of the supernatural (In the master bedroom is a talking painting) and a chilling ending with one shocking twist after another! I have a copy on cassette tape if you'd like to hear it. Midnight

Replying to:

I am so glad I found this website and other people actually know what CBSRMT is! For about 20 years I have tried to tell people about it and they had never heard of it. These shows were so inspired--I guess they just don't get much publicity what with most people being so video/TV oriented. Too bad they are not available to the consumer. Long live CBSRMT! If anyone has a favorite, I would be interested--I have forgotten a lot of the storylines, but remember that I LOVED this program. My 16 year old son is really into creative writing and think hearing these would inspire him.

Replying to:

I just visited Wild's web site...c'est incoiable! How do I access his stuff, reach him, etc. and how does one trade shows that are on cassette tape that will not fit into the computer? also, what is the chances of a zillion of us contacting CBS and see if we can't get them to sell their archives to a commercial outfit so we could at least buy the damn things? thanks