Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Episodes wanted - or at least identified.

I remember a couple episodes I'd like to get, or at leat identify them by name...

1) a greusome episode about a cook who develops a reputation by his special recipes that secretly feature human flesh...

2) Time travel episode - Plane owned by a rich corporate bully that hits clear air turbulence and gets sent to the far future and into high earth orbit - Godspeed 1 ring any bells?

3) Another time travel episode dealing with a private eye traveling from the future to the past in search of data storage device the size and appearance of a matchbox containing hundreds of years of FUTURE information. Remember the name Oliver Wilson Knight as a 1990 Secretary of the Treasury... Term "Future Eye" I remember

Very interested in getting some episodes, although I've little for trade - I think I've got an old tape of the Judges House somewhere, but I've not found and digitized it yet.

Re: Episodes wanted - or at least identified.

1) "A Horror Story" 12-11-78
2) "The Time Fold" 3-16-78
3) ??