Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Hey!

On a whim I searched the web for RMT and found you. When I was a young teenager I found RMT by accident on the AM dial and became immediately hooked. I would listen to this stuff every night (it seemed to me very late). I was able to tune in two AM stations near Boston for two episodes a night but had to keep tuning all night because the stations would drift and become inaudible. I think it got me on a late sleep schedule for life. But it was worth it.

I guess the collection is not for sale by anyone, but I would like to start collecting episodes. I have been listening to the broadcast on Live365 and although I could record these shows on tape am just wondering what I would need to record these on the PC. Also, I would like to start to trade episodes but it's hard to trade with a guy who has nothing. Any suggestions are welcome, either here or at my personal email computrol.mike@attbi.com. Thanks again!

Mike