Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
interested in buying

I am looking for any trader who sells casette or "regular" cd's of the great series. please reply to Galahad70@aol.com, thank you in advance

Re: interested in buying

Selling the programs is illegal but I will give you the programs for free if you are interested in downloading them.

Charlie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for any trader who sells casette or "regular" cd's of the great series. please reply to Galahad70@aol.com, thank you in advance

Re: Re: interested in buying

charlie,

thanks for your message and your fofer to download the shows, but as I wrote in my original email, I need CD's or CASETTES of the shows. would u know wherei can get them? and please, if u could write your next reply to this DIRECTLY TO galahad70@aol.com thank you!!!!

Replying to:

Selling the programs is illegal but I will give you the programs for free if you are interested in downloading them.

Charlie

Replying to:

I am also interested in getting some programs. Everyone wants to trade but I have none to trade. Can you help me?

You can email me at scep3979@yahoo.com

Thanks

Replying to:

Charlie

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: interested in buying

Hello Pete,

Happened to be browsing the CBSRMT forum and saw your Catch-22 regarding trading. I run a RMT website that offers a fair number of programs for download. It can be found by pointing your browser to:

http://users.adelphia.net/caheaton

Let me know if you like the site!

Craig

And Downloading them is Legal???????? You still cant give away "These" programs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: interested in buying

hello there was someone that requested to go on a website by adelphia because he had cbsrmt on there but you cant get through. please ineed them, please le me know. ann