Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

I remember a CBSRMT episode where a couple drove into a village. They were not happy there and decided to leave.

BUT.... no matter which road they drove out of this village, it always led back to where they started. I would love to hear this episode again. Does anyone know the title or date of this episode?

Re: No Subject

It could be either: A Holiday Visit, or Sleepy Village.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I remember a CBSRMT episode where a couple drove into a village. They were not happy there and decided to leave.

BUT.... no matter which road they drove out of this village, it always led back to where they started. I would love to hear this episode again. Does anyone know the title or date of this episode?

Re: Re: No Subject

It might also be "The Summer People" which aired in November of 1975

Replying to:

It could be either: A Holiday Visit, or Sleepy Village.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: No Subject

It may also be "Tourist Trap"