Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Episodes

I have very vivid memories of cbsrmt from my preteen to teen years. I listened to them every chance I got on my Panasonic Ball On A Chain Radio, with its classic early 70's look (I still own it by the by). I would sit in a dark room or staircase and listen to them out of WOR NYC "710 on your AM dial." My wife never heard them in her youth but now she sometimes listens to episodes with me.

I have I think around 1300 episodes and more coming in daily from trades ... some replacements for others from new encoded tapes to file, I do some encoding myself. I also have tons more OTR between me and a few friends somwhere around 30,000 episodes in all. I need to re-catalog all of them (was going to try otter) and post the catalog somwehere to see if there are any traders for lost or missing episodes of CBSRMT and various other programs (yes this is an addiction with me

Spart

Re: Episode trading

I would like to start trading.. Of course, like everyone... I look on the web for ones to download.

I have fond memories of listening, as a kid and telling my folks, "Don't worry, I will be asleep before it ends." That was, until I heard the episode with the Grey Bat!!!!!

It was and is an excellent venue for the imagination. I am attempting to introduce it to my kids.

If anyone wants to trade lists and/or episodes... let me know. Most of mine are in .MP3 format.

Chuck

ronin_67@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have very vivid memories of cbsrmt from my preteen to teen years. I listened to them every chance I got on my Panasonic Ball On A Chain Radio, with its classic early 70's look (I still own it by the by). I would sit in a dark room or staircase and listen to them out of WOR NYC "710 on your AM dial." My wife never heard them in her youth but now she sometimes listens to episodes with me.

I have I think around 1300 episodes and more coming in daily from trades ... some replacements for others from new encoded tapes to file, I do some encoding myself. I also have tons more OTR between me and a few friends somwhere around 30,000 episodes in all. I need to re-catalog all of them (was going to try otter) and post the catalog somwehere to see if there are any traders for lost or missing episodes of CBSRMT and various other programs (yes this is an addiction with me

Spart

Re: Re: Episode trading

hello my name is ann, if you could send me some cbsrmt'rs i would love it, i love to listen to them i think they are great. i think im hooked. please if you can i would appreciate them. i dont have an mp3 maybe you can send them to my email. thanks ann

I have over 100 Shadow episodes and some Hall of Fantasy I would like to trade for ANY cbs radio mystery theater. If possible, I could mail you an mp3 cd.
let me know. I would set up a streamload account but it's my dad's computer.

Hello,

Just starting out on the CBSRMT effort. Do you still respond to these emails? Would you entertain answering a few questions?

Thanks,

DMG