Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Theme music

I was hunting around the web looking for the theme music from cbsrmt. I read that most of the music on the show was from the CBS stock music archives. I also learned that the intro theme was originally from the earlier shows of the Twilight Zone by Bernard Herrmann and that the actual music starts later in another turne from the show. So far no luck finding the theme but I did find similar styles from Bernard Herrmann's music. Anybody else out there have any ideas?

Re: Theme music

Hi Frank,

The Main Mystery Theater Theme music is used in the Twilight Zone Episode "Two" Starring Elizabeth Montgomery and Charles Bronson, aired originally in 1962 (as I mention in my book:). This episode is available on DVD if you need to transfer it for your purpose in a digital format.

Hope this helps!
Mike

huelga legislativa

BHS - Herrmann Photo Biography: New York CityThe Bernard Herrmann Society - Society for the Appreciation of the Music of Bernard ... Abraham Herrmann called his office The Herrmann Optical Institute. ...
www.bernardherrmann.org/articles/phototours/newyork/page1.xdoc - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

BHS - Herrmann Photo Tour: LondonThe Bernard Herrmann Society - Society for the Appreciation of the Music of Bernard ... of the Moving Image (MOMI) all owned by the British Film Institute. ...
www.bernardherrmann.org/articles/phototours/london/page2.xdoc - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.bernardherrmann.org »

we are narcos in acapulco homicides impunes
BHS - Herrmann Photo Biography: New York CityThe Bernard Herrmann Society - Society for the Appreciation of the Music of Bernard ... Abraham Herrmann called his office The Herrmann Optical Institute. ...
www.bernardherrmann.org/articles/phototours/newyork/page1.xdoc - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

BHS - Herrmann Photo Tour: LondonThe Bernard Herrmann Society - Society for the Appreciation of the Music of Bernard ... of the Moving Image (MOMI) all owned by the British Film Institute. ...
www.bernardherrmann.org/articles/phototours/london/page2.xdoc - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

BHS - Herrmann Photo Biography: New York CityThe Bernard Herrmann Society - Society for the Appreciation of the Music of Bernard ... Abraham Herrmann caCour internationale de Justice · International Court of Justice · Français | English | اللغة العر بية | 中文 | Español | Русский.
www.icj-cij.org/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pageslled his office The Herrmann Optical Institute. ...
Cour internationale de Justice · International Court of Justice · Français | English | اللغة العر بية | 中文 | Español | Русский.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
www.icj-cij.org/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

salgado macedonio also narco like us

http://www.icj-cij.org/homepage/index.php?p1=7&p2=3&m=contact
alot of muertos may 2008 massacres acapulco los cabos

I don't know if anyone covered this yet, but the actual composer for the theme music is Nathan Van Cleave. The cue is from the TZ episode "Two", as stated earlier. The cue name is "What A Gal".