Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The CBS Radio Mystery Theater As An Educational Degree

I want to sincerely thank all of you who have read my book, The CBS Radio Mystery Theater as an Educational Degree for all of the wonderful things you have said, and your support of this project during 2006. I am humbled by both your kind words, and especially in the fact that we did indeed hit the two planned targets: to illustrate the series immense educational value, as well as re-ignition of the passion that fans of this series have had in years past.

The book contains background on the series, short bios on many of the actors, writers, and producers, and the rest is a look at applying the series as an educational tool at the college-level. 9 hardbound, gold-lettered copies are still available at this writing for $29.95 each postpaid. You can reserve your copy by e-mail to StahlCon@aol.com

Thank you all again for your support, encouragement, and most of all support for this series that we love so much. Wishing all of you a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Sincerely,

Michael Anthony Stahl