Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for some CBSRMT episodes to replace my corrupted ones in .mp3 format

I have about 18 GB of these shown.

I have learned a lot about many of the subject addressed in the shows.

I wish there were more information avaliable about the writiers of the shows. I have one favorite author "Sam Dann" and I wish I could find more out about him or her.

Does anyone have information on the behind the scenes stuff?

I too bought the hardback book, but it didn't have the detailed information I am iterested in.

I think it is wonderful that Himan is agreeable for the free sharing of these shown. My neice and nephew are into them too (thanks to Uncle Fred).

Some of my episodes got medded up when I did either a disk defragmentation or a partition adjustment. So, if anyone has a good collection that isn't messed up like some of mine I would love to send you a DVD or two if you could burn me copies of the 1976's, 1979's and the 1998 reprises.

Thanks again,

Fred Dunn
& Cody (chocolate Labrador retriever service dog0

Re: looking for some CBSRMT episodes to replace my corrupted ones in .mp3 format

Hi Fred,

Most of what you are looking for is available from many sources, including 40sRadio.us I dealt with them a while back and their prices are very reasonable, with good service as well.

As to Mr. Dann, I have a small section devoted to him in my book (along with six other writers) which was released last year. He was a WWII veteran with the Rainbow Division which liberated one of the major concentration camps, an experience which helped fuel his writing career. His daughter Victoria also took a stab at writing for MT, mostly in the Science Fiction genere, such as "The Magic Stick of Manitu" from the 1982 Season.
Hope this helps and give my best to Cody!
Mike Stahl