Return to Website

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum

Come in, Welcome! You've found the best place to discuss one of the all-time greatest Radio Shows... The CBS Radio Mystery Theater. Share your trading tips, collection info and web site links. Please enjoy your visit!

CBS Radio Mystery Theater Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what's this episode please

What is the name of the episode with the dibuk (dibbuk? dybbuk?), and which season is it from, please? This was about a man who returns to his hometown as a sorcerer to reclaim the woman he loves after having been dismissed by her father as a pauper. Thanks!

Re: what's this episode please

That's a tough one. It could be episode 0783 - 2/16/1978 "Something in the Air" Starring Gordon Heath, Ralph Bell, Ann Williams, Corrine Orr, Elspeth Eric.

A father desperately tries to stop his daughter from marrying a much older, poorer man. For all his efforts, even with some cooperation from the couple, it proves impossible to sever a mysterious psychic link between the two lovers. A man tries to stop his young daughter from marrying a middle-aged, poor, starving artist. Despite his efforts, the father is unable to defeat the strong psychic link between the two.

Webmaster, thank you for answering but the episode you described is not it. I did a little internet detective work and found out that the one I'm looking for is called "The Demon Spirit". The one you're talking about sounds good, though!

As a treat for you and the other fans of Mystery Theater I have posted the episode on the main page of the website. Listen and enjoy!

Hey Webmaster, thanks for putting the Demon Spirit up, it's such a great episode!! Thanks again!