"On The Rand" - Web Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message or reply to any of those already listed below. Please try and restrict any entries to the subjects of Southern African mining history or related postcards, tokens, medals or badge issues.

The views contained within this Forum are those of the individuals who have posted them and are not necessarily those held by the site's Webmaster. The Webmaster reserves the right to remove any Forum entries or material deemed unsuitable.

Forum: "On The Rand" - Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
gold mining

my grandfather myles high worked in the primrose gold mine germiston witwatersrand transvaal from 1900 to about 1812 he died from phthisis a lung disease my father and his sisters were born in germiston, two of myles cousins worked there as well one of them was thomas high. ames on my fathers birth certificate are l.b swan h.biccard d.l.bleeker the certificate number is b206452 and is kept at pretoria, after myles had died his wife came back to england with her children i dont know if any of myles family are still over in africa, if they want to get in touch they can email me minowman@btinternet.com

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains