BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call/Sms :+1 (253) 881-5330 ORDER QUALITY--Lemon Quaaludes 714,METHADONE,OXYCOTIN, XANAX, OPANA, VAL

FROM TRUSTED MANUFACTURERS TOP REGULAR SUPPLIES OF QUALITY PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS AND OTHER DRUGS AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES. WE DO OFFER DISCRETE OVERNIGHT SHIPMENTS TO BUYERS IN USA AND CANADA AND 48-72 HOURS DELIVERY TO BUYERS IN EUROPE AND ASIA DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION. WE DO PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS AS PROOF OF SHIPMENTS SO YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PARCELS TIMELY. SO IF INTERESTED JUST CONTACT US NOW FOR INSTANT RESPONSE

^BITCOIN PAYMENTS NOW ACCEPTED ^

U.S.A and Canada buyers..Text or call...+1 (253) 881-5330

Email:healthcarepharmacy47(AT)gmail.com

WHATSAPP:+12538815330

WICKR ME:Healthcare3

Ketamine ( FOR DEPRESSION )
Xanax .. alprazolam
Fentalyn patches boxes
Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder )
Norco
Ativan
Dilaudid
Seconal 100mg
Oxycontin 80mg
Percocet
Roxicodone
Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills
Adderall,
Open 40mg
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
hydrocodone,
dmt,
vyvanse 70mg,

send in your order through TEXT or EMAIL. we shall supply ( WITH OR WITHOUT
PRESCRIPTION )

we offer fast
Overnight shipping
we are the definition of TRUE business You get the best for less! ( we shall make you offers you won't get anywhereelse ).

Do business with us for SAFETY,

LEGITIMACY and DISCREET. Our clients
are to us like FAMILY! So we treat them like ROYALTY. Don't hesitate to contact and place your order through text or email, as they say ( TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE ) . It Will be our pleasure to do business with you.