BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks for the info ...

... Larry! Good customer service is a rare thing these days and very refreshing to experience. Companies I have been impressed with recently are www.cabelas.com, www.umaxco.com (contact Cher Vella)and www.bassworldwest.com (contact Chris Johnson).

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Last fall, I purchased 5 spinnerbaits from Secret Weapon Lures. I caught some nice bass with them, and became hooked on them. I even sent them a picture of one of my 5 pounders and told them how much I liked their lures. It is on the Braggin'Board on their site.

Well, last month, in switching from my bank walking backpack, to my new float tube, I somehow lost my SW spinnerbaits. I finally gave up and went to their web site to replace them, to find that they were moving their facilities, and were not taking any orders at that time.

I emailed them my problem, and asked to let me know when they were able to take orders. I got a reply back from Joe, the President of the company, apologizing for not being able to help me out.

He told me he was sending me a few from his own tacklebox, to cover me untill I could order some more my self.

Well, the day they arrived was the day I found my old ones (in the lake at the shoreline where I launched my float tube). He said keep the ones he sent anyway.

In this day of big corporations, where good service seems to cost too much, I was truely amazed at the service I got from them. It is truely outrageous service in my book (remember, I only bought 5 lures from them, a very small time customer!!)

I'm not trying to spam you, but I just felt the need to share this with you. It's not very often that the little guy gets treated so well.

To somehow repay them, I'm including a link to their web site. BUY YOUR LURES FROM WHOEVER YOU WANT TO!!!!!, but if you do try them, tell them Guthooked sent ya.

Larry