BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fishing Spots for Bass near JHB

Hi Gilynne!

The best bet is to click on the above URL and get the contact numbers of a Bass club in your area. I am sure they will be able to help with relevant and current info. Many waters in and around JHB have Bass.

Are any JHB Bassers out there?? Please post some info to help Gilynne ...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I live in Johannesburg, and have a son who is a keen bass fisherman he lives in Mossel Bay and is fourteen. School Holidays are quality time for the both of us (mother and son)and this year he wants to take me bass fishing. I live on the East side of Johannesburg (Highlands North)and would like the closest bass dam or the best bass dam to take him fishing and have some fun. I have studied your fishing spot list but some of the names are meaningless. Can anybody help, are these the only places available or am I missing a place within this area. Hope somebody can help me. Gilynne Wastie