BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nagle Dam is on the boil!

Thanks for the news, Stephen! And allow me to welcome you to the Big Bass Forum !

Wow, what amazing Bass recently taken at Nagle Dam (KZN)! Hope the guys are practising "catch and release" ...

Any chance of some of those pics for this site, Stephen ?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just to let fellow bassers know, Nagle Dam is fishing extremely well at the moment. a 3.9kg bass was taken on the 14th of September and a 4.9kg lunker was caught the previous week... and numerous 3kg bass are comming out...

Stephen are you out there??

Hi, Stephen!

Just wondering if you are "lurking" out there ...

I've just moved to Pietermaritzburg from Ulundi and I hear the Bass are currently very active at Albert Falls ...

Any chance of us getting together for a spot of Bassing in the near future? Please contact me on this Forum, my e-mail above or see new details on the work's GroupWise address list for my tel. number.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just to let fellow bassers know, Nagle Dam is fishing extremely well at the moment. a 3.9kg bass was taken on the 14th of September and a 4.9kg lunker was caught the previous week... and numerous 3kg bass are comming out...