BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: crankbaits!

Yes, BrushHog! Thanks for looking in again ...

I agree, Bill Norman Crankbaits are great - I really like the Little "N" and the "DD 22".

There seems to have been great catches in SA since August 2002!

A Bass over 5,5kg from Albert Falls! And Bass of 4kg even, or a little over, from each of Roodekoppies, Rust der Winter and Wriggleswade ... An excellent start to the season!

Hope you get your Personal Best this season! Thanks for using the Big Bass Forum and keeping in touch.

I really wish more SA Bassers would use this Forum! Let's take an example from our Bassing buddies in the USA - they seem more eager to share info with each other ... even when they have a totally blank day!

Keep well and Tight Lines!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jacques,and to all.

After a great spawn and me & bassin buddy had some real heart-stopping bass on our rods this year,all released i am glad to say!As things are and the "viskoors" hits us at this wonderfull time of da year,we had some new tackle to try,and what a discovery!!!Bill Norman crankbaits!!!This is a real BASS BAIT~my buddy actually had big success and alot of fun on these baits,today we caught a 4kg barbel on a crank!what a feeling to be shocked after that first look at what has been pulling the line so vigorously!And the first fish was a post spawn 2 kg.'s bass after only 10 minutes of angling,greetings to all.

brush hog.(du preez)