BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buffelsjag

There was a letter describing Buffelsjag in this months SA Bass magazine, but unfortunately it made no mention of how to get there, or permits required, or if outboard motors allowed - can anyone help - I would like to try it out, but cannot find it anywhere in the maps I have!

Re: Buffelsjag Dam

Hi, Steve!

Check out the latest issue of SA Boating magazine (now on sale) for details about this dam !

Its useful to page through this mag each month as they sometimes have articles and info on Bass waters ...

Hope this helps, Buddy!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

There was a letter describing Buffelsjag in this months SA Bass magazine, but unfortunately it made no mention of how to get there, or permits required, or if outboard motors allowed - can anyone help - I would like to try it out, but cannot find it anywhere in the maps I have!

Re: Re: Buffelsjag Dam

I stay about 10 min drive from buffelsjag dam, if you would like more information u can email me at brendanvh@mailbox.co.za .