BIG BASS Forum

This Forum or Message Board should be of interest to all Bass anglers, especially those based or fishing in South Africa. Please let's try to keep things polite and orderly whilst sharing Bass fishing information, ideas, experiences and reports which would be of interest or inspiration to others. Questions are most welcome and anyone may post answers or responses. To see your message after you have posted it, just click on the "Refresh" button on your browser. Let's make this Forum work for us!

BIG BASS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: not biting (vaal river)

This was during the spawn, you should have thrown plastics close up aginst every wall you could find and then run spinnerbaits parrallel to the walls, we were getting 40+ fish a day on this weekend with numerous fish going over 1.5??

The only thing I can think of is that you were in the reeds where you should have been on every bit of man made structure you could find

Re: Re: not biting (vaal river)

I fish from the bank at the Vaal atleast four times a week and have had NO success on spinnerbaits. I cast everywhere but only have found joy on plastic worms, shallow crankbaits and inline spinners.