Weston Web Forum

This is the place to air your views, ask questions, make suggestions, anything regarding Weston that you think others may be interested in. Come on, have your say today!

Weston Web Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Problems with youths in Weston?

Yes, there is a problem with youths in Weston, but no, it's no worse than in any other area, in fact a lot less of a problem than say Larkhall or Twerton have experienced over the last 12 months.

Re: Problems with youths in Weston?

What parts of the area does this issue manifest itself?

Re: Problems with youths in Weston?

So the lack of replies could be:

a) no one reads this forum, or
b) it's not really a big deal anyway?!

Re: Re: Problems with youths in Weston?

The idea of youths being a problem here is a joke. I'm from London and recently had my front door kicked in by 4 teenagers while I was at work. One of them was on bail for some other misdemeanour. If a bit of 'hanging about' is the extent of the problem then I think we should be grateful! Trust me, there isn't a problem here.

Re: Re: Re: Problems with youths in Weston?

I agree Hannah, We do not appreciate how lucky we are! Our youths are just trying to entertain themselves. A friend of mine was phsically attacked in the highstreet by a group of teenagers a couple of years ago but that is the only trouble I have ever come accross and you get the rouge teenagers showing off in any district. If we make decisions on appearances alone then we do have a problem as this is as antisocial as the behaviour that is being complained about.