Geography Site Forum

Welcome to our geography forum. Feel free to post a message, ask a question, or offer an answer to one. It's open to anyone with an interest in geography- so chat away!

Warning I shouldn't have to say it, but any offensive or abusive posts will be removed, and if I deem it necessary the full details will be forwarded to your school, ISP or whomever.

Forum: Geography Site Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Are you involved in mineral, fossil fuel, or scientific search and discovery?

You are invited to see where your next potential discovery may be found by visiting my Global Geodata Modelling webpage located at: www.expansiontectonics.com

This webpage contains a comprehensive range of published mineral, fossil fuel, and scientific geodata plotted on purpose built spherical models of the Earth. This modelling is real data modelled on real models of the ancient Earth and utilizes over 10,000 individual images of global geodata distribution that can be easily viewed and manipulated over geological time. You are invited to interact with this informational geodata modelling facility to enhance your knowledge and global understanding of your particular field of search and discovery.

For all comments, queries, or suggestions you may contact me at: james.maxlow@bigpond.com

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting