Return to Website

Lakeside Smallmouth Bass Club Forum

Welcome to our fishing forum. Please feel free to post a message of interest to our viewers. Thanks.

Lakeside Smallmouth Bass Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Schedule?

Hi Shawn
I will try to answer your questions as best as I can. First of all If I remember correctly you were at the AGM and thats the place to bring up the super bass problem if you want it changed. I never noticed it either til now.
As far as Kempt back there's way more that don't want it because of the long wait at the start and at the end of the tournament than do.
Vaughan is not looking good at all! It looks like we ARE NOT going to be able to use that launch any more so we had to redo the schedule as close to what was decided at the AGM as possible without Vaughan in it. I am trying to get a key for the gate but its not looking good at all because of legal crap.

Thanks for the responses, I honestly didn't realize the conflict until a few days ago or would have mentioned it much earlier. Perhaps SSBM might be willing to change their date whereas they have less tournaments, their schedule might be alot more flexible. The gate at Vaughn is a bummer, lotta guys down this way fish it alot because it's the closest to us.

Hey Shawn,are your finger tips sore Did Melissa have the fire extinguisher handy in case that keyboard caught on fire with that blazing speed Oh wait a minute,she probably wrote it and you proof read it eh

Actually that was a well written post and well thought out,Kudos to you!!!!
Totally agree with the point/s(no pun intended,lol) on Kempt Back.
Screw Vaughn,bring on OPP.
You are also right about the exec going above and beyond to get things done and from what I can gather they are keeping up to speed and on top of the Vaughn situation...Kudos to them
The one thing that concerns me about Vaughn is that some folks may have access to Vaughn,through friends on the lake etc and with the gate being locked that isn't fair to those that can't get access.However with our out dated prefish rule that may not matter anyway,guess I just way layed my own concern

Ken