Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAYER REQUEST

MY MOTHER LEVARTHA VEAL HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER IN HER MOUTH WHICH HAS GOT INTO HER BONE. THE DOCTORS SAY IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO GET IT ALL. BUT OUR TRUST IS IN GOD AND NOT THE DOCTORS. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM'S HEALING AND ALSO FOR MY DAD, GORDON, HE HAS BEEN VERY DISCOURAGED DURING THIS TIME OF SICKNESS. IF YOU CAN PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW YOU WILL BE PRAYING. I AM PUTTING ALL THE REPLYS INTO A BOOK FOR MY MOM AND DAD TO ENCOURAGE THEM AND LET THEM KNOW JUST HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST ARE STANDING WITH THEM IN LOVE AND PRAYER DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.
MARLON VEAL

Re: PRAYER REQUEST

Good Morning Marlon,

I wish to thank you for posting this prayer request on the forum page of the Allegre Church and Heaven Bound sites and wanted you to know that prayers are being offered up for your mother Levartha that the cancer will be healed completely thru the healing hand of Jesus and we ask this in His pure shed blood on Calvary's Cross and in His name. Also we pray that the comfort of God be in the heart of your dad, Gordon as Our Lord gives him peace and understanding. I praise God for answered prayer and for His intervention in this prayer request. For it is in the name of Jesus I ask it,
Amen and Amen