Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need Prayer

Hi I would like to thankyou for taking the time to read this and maybe say a prayer for me and my family. What happened is me, my husband and two kids have lost our home and belongings to toxic mold. As you probally know there is not much help out there for this type of problem our insurance wont do anything or help and they are canceling it in nov, the mortgage company wont help or respond to my phone calls they just keep putting me to a voice mail and about to start forecloser we have had to move into a camper in my moms back yard. Not very fun with two kids but atleast we have a dry place to stay. I know God has plans for us and we just have to go through this trial and something will work out. we have been here for about 2 months now. my kids are 100% better and not sick anymore being out of the home with toxic mold so I have to praise God for that. So if you could please pray for us in our time of need. and if you have any info were we might find out any info for what to do with this mold thing please email me at mylilcupcake@yahoo.com and thanks again for taking a time to read this God Bless you all!!!

Re: I need Prayer

Hi Kathy, I haven't heard from you in a long time now and wondering how your situation is. Would love to have an update. I have been and am still praying for you and your family to find a home. Sorry about taking so long to reply here. May God comfort you and your family with His love and I pray that God will find you all a nice large dwelling which you can call and make home. Thank you Jesus for answering prayer. Well Glory! May your day be blessed,
Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi I would like to thankyou for taking the time to read this and maybe say a prayer for me and my family. What happened is me, my husband and two kids have lost our home and belongings to toxic mold. As you probally know there is not much help out there for this type of problem our insurance wont do anything or help and they are canceling it in nov, the mortgage company wont help or respond to my phone calls they just keep putting me to a voice mail and about to start forecloser we have had to move into a camper in my moms back yard. Not very fun with two kids but atleast we have a dry place to stay. I know God has plans for us and we just have to go through this trial and something will work out. we have been here for about 2 months now. my kids are 100% better and not sick anymore being out of the home with toxic mold so I have to praise God for that. So if you could please pray for us in our time of need. and if you have any info were we might find out any info for what to do with this mold thing please email me at mylilcupcake@yahoo.com and thanks again for taking a time to read this God Bless you all!!!