Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing prayer and salvation

I have an aunt named Natalie who has had 2 strokes in the last 2 weeks. She also has Alzheimer's Disease, so I'm not sure if she can be reached with the Gospel, but I am going to try. I'm planning on visiting her tomorrow. Please pray that she will be able to understand the plan of salvation, and that she will accept Jesus into her heart. Thanks!!!!

Re: Healing prayer and salvation

Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Bob, I'll be praying for Natalie's salvation and her healing. God is our healer, the Great Physician not only of our bodies but of our souls. There is nothing so large or storm so raging that he can't calm it. I am claiming and trusting in Him to reach the mind and heart of Natalie for her salvation.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have an aunt named Natalie who has had 2 strokes in the last 2 weeks. She also has Alzheimer's Disease, so I'm not sure if she can be reached with the Gospel, but I am going to try. I'm planning on visiting her tomorrow. Please pray that she will be able to understand the plan of salvation, and that she will accept Jesus into her heart. Thanks!!!!

Re: Re: Healing prayer and salvation

Jim, thanks for the prayers and encouragement. I haven't been to visit my Aunt Natalie yet, but will be going, God willing, this Friday the 20th. Keep me in your prayers that I'll only speak what God wants me to. Thanks!!!

Replying to:

Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Bob, I'll be praying for Natalie's salvation and her healing. God is our healer, the Great Physician not only of our bodies but of our souls. There is nothing so large or storm so raging that he can't calm it. I am claiming and trusting in Him to reach the mind and heart of Natalie for her salvation.

Replying to: