Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE SECOND COMING IS OVER

Synopsis of Celestial Revelation http://www.penpress.net/religion3.htm
Chapter 1. The book begins with an historical introduction then moves on to reveal the meaning of the seven spirits, which are identified with the seven planetary rays that is the seven known orbs of ancient culture. The significance of numerology within the book is outlined. The reader is made aware of the books astrological and esoteric nature.
Chapter 2. The first of four letters to the churches is described giving historical background to the churches in Asia Minor. The identification of each Church with one of the planetary orbs gives the reader a glimpse of what the spiritual universe looked like to John during the first century AD.
Chapter 3. Three more letters continue the theme of above
Chapter 4. The Alexandrian school of cosmology reveal John’s throne of God in the southern polar hemisphere.
Chapter 5. The identification of the cosmic Christ is revealed in the constellations along with the Throne of heaven in the sky. The reader becomes aware of the significance of ancient cosmology and astrology to Christianity.
Chapter 6. The four horsemen of the apocalypse are discovered in the constellations. The link to the story of Oedipus is made.
Chapter 7. The mystery of the lost tribe of Dan is revealed.
Chapter 8. The prophecies begin.
Chapter 9. Continuation of the prophecies.
Chapter 10. The planetary theme continues with the discovery of Neptune placing the prophesised events in the 19th century.
Chapter 11. Up through the events of the 19th century through to the 20th century we close at the revealing of the last planetary orb to be discovered prior to the entry of the beast of the earth (666) on the historical scene.
Chapter 12. John’s vision jumps back to the 19th century to begin his story of the roots of mans misery encompassed in the 2 World Wars with a disclosure of a vision of a woman in heaven of which the meaning is given
Chapter 13. The mystery of the numbers 666 and 616 is unlocked
Chapter 14. The mystery of the 144 000 is unlocked.
Chapter 15. An interlude.
Chapter 16. The seven stages in the Second World War are revealed as represented by the seven vials poured out on earth. The making ready for Armageddon begins.
Chapter 17. The mystery of the woman of Babylon is uncovered.
Chapter 18. The destruction of Babylon occurs with the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Chapter 19. The moments closing the Second World War are graphically gone through. The Beast dies. The Age of Aquarius, the millennium begins.
Chapter 20-22 Esoteric learning for future generations.

Re: THE SECOND COMING IS OVER

WOW! How can one so intelligent be so ignorant of the Bible. I guess the foolishness of man comes into play here. Chapter 19 of your book, (which by the way is a free add for fictional writing) pretty well sums it all up.If you think the beast is dead just where are you living? This world if worse than it's been in history. Christ hasn't returned yet! And where is the world peace? But beside all that I personally know that Christ hasn't returned. and How do I know? Because I'm sitting here typing this. I'm born again and when Christ returns (RAPTURE) for His children to live in heaven with Him those seven years, while earthly tribulation is taking place: I WON'T BE HERE ON EARTH, and I haven't left yet. Sounds like you need to put your education and book in your back pocket, get on your knees, and pray to Christ for; first your salvation; second some simple Bible truth understanding. Sorry, but you've missed the boat here. All I can tell you is: Go back to the drawing board. You're not only totally wrong,, but totally confused. Christ is yet to return, You better get ready because hell is a terrible place to spend eternity because of stupidity... Jim

Re: Re: THE SECOND COMING IS OVER

AMEN brother Jim, I'm with you one hundred per cent, this fella needs to pray and ask Jesus into his heart and be be born again and then study the word of God (Bible)