Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer requests

Bro Jim,please pray for more open doors for Bible study, for my wife's healthy pregnancy & normal delivery on the first week of May. Please pray also for my need of a second hand car worth $2700 for my Bible study. I believe that a prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Thank you so much! God bless you always!

Bro. Roldan

Re: prayer requests

Greetings My Dear Brother Roldan, I'm sorry about taking so long in this reply. I do try and come in here once a week and read everything and pray for the request. I have prayed for you and the wife to have a healthy and beautiful baby and a car to do your Bible study and I know that God answers prayer. Would like to hear about your new baby and about how much better it is now that you have a car to do the work of Our Lord. I know many are learning about God through your faithfulness to Him. I praise God for you and ask that Our Lord will continue to bless you and your family. May God's blessings be upon and keep you and your dear little family safe from all harm. Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Bro Jim,please pray for more open doors for Bible study, for my wife's healthy pregnancy & normal delivery on the first week of May. Please pray also for my need of a second hand car worth $2700 for my Bible study. I believe that a prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Thank you so much! God bless you always!

Bro. Roldan