Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
r u ok?

Jim---u'v disapeared from my e-mail! where r u ? r u ok? miss hearing from u and reading u'r letters to u'r " Little Flock" do so hope I've done nothing to lose u..broken any rules, etc!!! have some people that need u'r prayers badly..just a general will do. they're having troubles from marriages to health and children using drugs. thank you so very much! God Bless and take care. Joyce Moore

Re: r u ok?

Hi Joyce I'm sorry about not replying before now. I wish to thank you for posting your concerns on here and for your kind words of encouragement. As all of my little flock know by now, between being sick and having computer problems I was off line for quite a spell but God is good and everything including myself is up and running once again. Thank you my sweet and dear little sister for your kindness to me. I know that you were praying. God has been gracious and allowed this ministry to continue on for awhile longer and I praise Him for that. Well Glory! May God bless you with His love, Jim