Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Testimony

Jusy ask if I would place her testimony on here for her and I was honored to. I pray tht her testimony will touch the hearts of all who read it..
Yours in Christ,
Jim Keeling

ANY FORUM IS OK WITH ME, JUST SO PPL CAN READ MY TESTIMONY..
MY NAME IS JUDY ANN DADIMAN, WAS BORNED IN BRIDGEPORT WV,,, AND WAS A WLLIAMS... I FEB OF 1997 I HAD JUST TURNED 50 IN JAN..AND HAD JUST WENT THUR A DIVORCE,,BUT TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,,,I WAS WORKING EVERYTDAY, HAD 2 CHIDREN,, A GRIL AND A BOY.. AND A SMALL GRANDAUGHER I THOUGHT THE WROLD OF,,,,,,,

IN FEBUARY OF 1997 I WENT TO WV FROM TN TO MY DADS FURNAL,,SNOW AND ALL,,,,,,,,, WELL THE MORNING OF HIS FURENAL I HAD A STROKE,,, WAS IN WV FOUR QUITE A WHILE,,,, WHEN I WAS TRNSPORTED BACK TO TN BY MEDIVAC FROM PETERBUIT ,,,WHERE MY DAUGTER WORKED,,HE, THE DR,,GAVE ME UP FOR DEAD,,BUT THE LORD SAID NO,,,,,,,,,AND THE LORD IS NEVER EVER WRONG,,,,,, I HAVE FULL MEMORY OF MY BRIAN AND GET AROUND PRETTY GOOD,,SO GOD KNOWS BEST AND ALL, WE SHOULD TAKE OUR TIME EVERY DAY AND TY HIM AND PRAY,, BECAUSE 1 DAY I'M WORK'N' THE NEXT I'M NOT,,, SOOOOO JUST REMEMBER JESUS DO LOVE US ALL,,AND HE CALLS THE SHOTS,,TY!!! JUDY DADISMAN FROM NASHVILLE TN, ,2005 WE SHALL ALL PRAISE HIS NAME,,SOMEDAY WE MAY NOT HAVE THE TIME,