I'm not sure if I posted my message correctly so here goes again. We own a 16 month old Himilayn female. She has been in heat twice now. We have decided to breed her and have purchased a male. She has not come into heat now for over two months. What should I do? Put them together and wait? Keep them separate till she comes into heat again?